Might as well get in on this questionarre thing.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
About nine years
2. What does your username mean?
Aeolus, king of the winds. A character from Homer's The Odyssey, one of my favorite stories.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Boring as shit.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
Probably the one I did of Tinkerbell with a modern look.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Sexy art mostly (pinups, erotic). Girls are just more fun to draw.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I guess I would like to master 3d art, if that counts.
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Incredibly made fan art like
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
That's a tough one. Well, I have more than one. But I guess my top three would be
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? There are so many. Well I guess the first I would like to meet is
a great artist and a super cool person who was one of the first friends I made on DA.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Well like most artists, I used to feel insecure about my art style. I mean sure, I loved drawing, I loved showing people my ideas and I was glad that there were people that liked my work, but I couldn't help but look at other great artists' work and think that I'll never be as good as them. But that didn't really stop me. I kept doing what I loved and showing it to people who loved it and made some good friends along the way. And even some who said that I was an inspiration to them. In fact, it was because of them that I studied and practiced until I got better at art than I was before and that was a big uplift for me. Not only that, but I've began getting compliments and watches from artists that I idolize like
and that was a big confidence booster. So it was really everyone that impacted my life. They helped me to be the artist I am today. I'm still learning and working to get better. But I figure if my favorite artists are fans of my work, I must be doing something right.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
My wacom tablet and pen, Photoshop elements and paint tool Sai. (I seriously need to get back to pen and paper.)
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Besides at home, I've actually found that work is a good place for inspiration. Because I basically do the same thing every day and it helps pass the time by letting my mind wander and go to different places and that helps me think of new ideas for drawings.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I wouldn't exactly say it was my favorite, but it was definitely memorable. One time, someone actually told me that they wished I was their dad. Which is all the more awkward since I don't want to be a father.